Since its inception, PEER’s multi-disciplinary team of engineers, scientists and planners has managed the planning, design and implementation of a wide array of water supply, water resources, sanitary and storm sewer system and water/wastewater treatment projects. We stay abreast of EPA and state and local regulatory requirements as well as the latest advancements in wastewater treatment technology.
Our service areas include:
- Construction and Program Management
- Water and Wastewater Infrastructure: Planning, Design, Upgrading, Rehabilitation, Operations and Maintenance, Asset Management, Pipe Condition Assessment
- Domestic/Industrial Wastewater Engineering: Collection, Treatment, Disposal, Recycling, Reuse
- Stormwater Management: Infiltration & Inflow (I&I) Studies, Sewer System Evaluation Services, Best Management Practices; Flow Monitoring
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Residuals Management
- Water Treatment Engineering